Growing Healthy Communities
Shaping the Future, Touching Lives
The outpouring of community support that generated over $5.1 Million in gifts to the new Sauk Prairie Hospital continues the tradition of generosity that began in the 1950s when supporters went door to door selling booster buttons to build the original hospital.
With your help, we have built the new hospital. With your help, we will continue to support new technologies and equipment, fund education and training for the healthcare professionals who provide your care, and offer grants for a variety of programs that improve community health and wellness.
In 2013, Sauk Prairie Healthcare Foundation used your gifts for:
- Ongoing needs for medical equipment & technology.
- Education and training. We funded TeamSTEPPS, a new approach to improve patient safety through teamwork and communication being implemented by Sauk Prairie Healthcare.
- Health & wellness projects. Twenty-five grants were given totaling $20,000 for a variety of projects that impacted every community in our service area.
- Hospital community health activities. We help fund Mobile Meals, Medication Take Back and Dangerous Decibels, a hearing health program for 4th graders.
- Scholarships to SPH nurses pursuing advanced degrees.
Your gifts to the Foundation matter. They impact people's health and touch their lives. Thank you.
"Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community." ~Anthony J.D'Angelo~
To foster charitable giving that supports the vision of Sauk Prairie Healthcare, provide sound stewardship of contributions and advance the health of our communities.