The Friends mission statement:
We exist to improve our hospital and clinics through service, education and special projects.
The Friends vision statement:
We will focus on vital community health-related issues that engage a diverse membership.
The Friends are involved in many service projects, including:
- The Sauk Prairie Hospital Gift Shop
- Basket raffles and bake sales
- Knitting bonnets for babies born at Sauk Prairie Hospital
- Sewing surgery caps for pediatric patients at Sauk Prairie Hospital
- Volunteer staffing for local bloodmobiles
- Sponsoring a National Volunteer Week Appreciation Brunch
- Love Light Bulbs to honor and remember loved ones
- Vendor sales
- Luncheon card parties
We donate proceeds to purchase new equipment and resources for the hospital and clinics, scholarships for students pursuing healthcare careers, support for the Sauk Prairie Healthcare Volunteer Services Department, and support of area health projects such as the Good Neighbor Clinic and Sauk Prairie Food Pantry.
Our board meets every other month and our membership meeting is held annually in the fall.
Friends of Sauk Prairie Healthcare Board of Directors:
Friends dues are $10/year or $100 for a life membership.