The winner of the Sauk Prairie Healthcare ‘Stache Talk drawing will receive two tickets to see the Packers vs. Washington in Green Bay at Lambeau Field on December 8 at noon.
- Take a picture of your “moustache”
- Comment on one of Sauk Prairie Healthcare’s ‘Stache Talk Facebook posts and include your moustache photo: https://www.facebook.com/saukprairiehealthcare
- For group photos, tag those age 18 or older who are in the picture.
- Sauk Prairie Healthcare will private message the person who posts the picture, and those who are tagged, to request their full name, age, postal address, phone number and email. This information is important so that we’re able to quickly notify you if you win. You must respond to our private message information request to complete your entry into the contest.
- For those who appear in group pictures but do not have a Facebook account, they are able to still enter the contest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, age, address, phone number, along with the name of the person who posted the picture. This is so we can connect your entry information with your picture.
- Entrants must appear in the picture, be at least 18 years of age and live in a zip code within 25 miles of Sauk Prairie Hospital in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin.
- Limit one entry per contestant.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from all moustache photos posted on Sauk Prairie Healthcare’s Facebook page as of 8 a.m. Monday, November 25.
- The winner will be notified by email, phone or Facebook private message. If no claim is made by the winner within 24 hours of notification, a new winner may be selected.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All entrants will be added to the Sauk Prairie Healthcare contact list for follow up communications. You may opt out at any time. Winners agree to be identified on any of our communication platforms, such as website, social media, etc.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.